Hello from so Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverskull

Hey there my name is Fred and I had just bought a ford 28 Tudor.
Kinda found they site bummin a bit on the net looking for pics and tech articles for my build.

I've been into general aviation since a kid and have built several cars and motorcycles. I'm currently working as a pawnbroker and have done so close to a decade now and I've started to get the itch so my welcome back to wrench turning is my 28

Anyone thats in the broward area Please feel free to give me a shout.

Glad I found this site. Very cool

f98f21b0.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes. Will make a build post soon . I'll have to get use to posting first

You'll be passing by me I'm off 75 by us27 Weston.
Just gathering parts thus far. I'm waiting on some steal I figured I'd start from scratch on the frame and save the original parts for a coffin/Munster Dracula racer after a friend mentioned it.

The car I found on eBay right in my back yard. She came with an open Florida 28 ford title (lucky). I called the guy and picked up the next day $1800 and she found a new home. Thanks for all the warm welcomes, as time permits between jobs and home I'll post my disassembly at least. In the meantime I'm shopping parts.

Yes I'm tring hard to keep the wallet in my pocket lmao. Im looking into the front end thing and tring to find a good but cheap way out. Mine looks good it just as stock as can be. Wanting to drop it a little. The suicide fronts look cool too. Looking into making my stock one that way and find brakes.

Welcome from Southeast MI.....

Glad you could join us...looks like you've got some work to do....we'll be waiting for the build and the continued pics...[P

Latest posts

Back