hello from SOUTH DAKOTA!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RRR, lots of good stuff going on here! I'm kinda in the same boat, only one Rat Rod in my little town so not to much to draw from, but I'm building one too and getting lots of ideas from this site :D

good to know there are people in my shoes and people to give good advice! I have pics I'll try to put them on if u guys have pics i would like to have a look! I have been stumped on frame ideas and channeling so any build pics help a lot

You'll find what you need.....

good to know there are people in my shoes and people to give good advice! I have pics I'll try to put them on if u guys have pics i would like to have a look! I have been stumped on frame ideas and channeling so any build pics help a lot

probably a dozen builds that can help you out..... check out the search and take a look at the builds.... guys out here will forward any build threads they remember or were involved in..... good luck.... keep us informed....

Hello Rick!

I've been trying to build a rat rod on the internet for quite some time and I'm still not making any progress.
I think there's something wrong with my edition of photoshop other guys are having rides appear in their garage and all I have is still a pile of junk

I just got a new job after 6 months unemployment so I'm pretty stoked about just keeping the house and garage.

where you at in sd i have a friend in devils lake

Latest posts

Back