hello from texarkana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy

fairly new to the site but wasnt sure if I had done an intro, name is Sammy . from texarkana and love the site. mostly build extreemly short/ severly chopped rides, but have been gatheribg parts to do a gasser style ride next time around.

welcome to the RRR! i've been in & through texarkana a few times.....

there's a pastors & missionaries conference i go to down there every march....

don't forget to do a build thread when you start that gasser build!![P[cl:cool:

a few pics

sure tripper .[;) here are a few of the lattest.. A 31 buick with a BBC and a 78 inch wheelebase...direct drive.no suspension(.at least in the rear),I Had it Get loose on me with the SBC and ended up about 8 feet up a tree.:eek:TWO days before what was to be its first cruise inn........started with a SBF, then Set it up with a SBC. THEN decided It needed a Big block... all with in a 6 month time span....just about to finnish puting it back together after the wreck..... oh and one of a little chopped mustang that I Started with 30 yrs ago. still have it /running n driving today..might have to post it in the next one though....Sammy

still trying to load pics

will try one at a time

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 12
couple more. preacher...look in the background of the snow pics.... and see if you recognize anything.....PA. has done a wonderfull job with that thing. looking forward to seein it in person...

Latest posts

Back