Hello from Texas!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust-a-must

I found this site while looking for pictures of a 1963 Chevy C20 truck. Yes I found one and it's going to be my Rust Rod daily driver. I hope to have it street worthy in 2 months. I'll pick it up this Saturday and I'll post some pictures. Wish me luck. :)

Thanks for the welcome

I plan to pick up my truck Saturday. Thats when the pictures start posting. I guess for those interested in locations, just in case, I am off of FM 1960 in the Spring area. It would be nice to kick some times over an adult beverage, or coffee. I would like to see some other builds myself.

It's alive!

I picked up my truck this morning and trailered it home. The first thing I wanted to do is fire it up! Water check, oil check, gas check, fire extinguisher check. We fired her up, she runs like well oiled machine.

Sweeny for coffee

That's great she runs good. Drive 'er on down here to Sweeny and we'll have a cup of coffee. Where's the pics??

That a deal, but first I need to make her street worthy; tags and inspection. The pics are comming but I'm not shure how to put them up on the site. BLW I would like to start a little meet-up around here............... any ideas?

Latest posts

Back