Hello from Vermont!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vermonster

I had a 1929 dodge rat I was building some 12 years ago. following a debilitating injury I was forced to give up on building the beauty! so I gave it to one of my friends thinking he would finish it, he did not and sold everything. Turning out physically better than anticipated I began my search for another project. Due to the scrap beavers here in new England old metal has become very hard to come by. I finely came across a scrapper with 2, yes 2 1927 model T bodies, a roadster and a touring body. Pretty rough shape but beauty's just the same! After some bartering they were mine. He later dropped me off 2, 9'' old ford read ends and a 37 ford front axle. BAM!! I was back in business!! I've finally started the project. I picked up a 1930 a frame an have began boxing it. I'll post some picks as I progress a little more. I promise to pick your brains along the way if that's ok? nice too meet you all and look forward to conversing with you in the future!

Latest posts

Back