Hello from Wisconsin!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mine_us_3

Hey everyone! I have been lurking this site for years so I don't even know how I came across it. I am 27 years old and live with my wife and 1 year old son in Central WI. I am a Quality Control Tech/Welder trainer at a local small business where I started out as a TIG welder. I have been TIG welding for 5 years now and have a lot of metal working experience as well as welding aluminum, carbon steel, bronze, copper, stainless and super-alloys down to .004" thick, and a very little bit of cast. I also am blessed as to have my own Lincoln 250/250 TIG welder at home as well as a Lincoln MIG.

I currently have a 1951 Ford F1 that I just got about 2 months ago and am planning on taking a 1986 Ford F150 and using the frame, 351W, C6, and 9" from that to put under the F1.

In the past I have had a 1951 Chevy 3600, and a 1938 Ford P/U.

Thank you for having me on this site!! I look forward to the RRR brotherhood.

Here are some pictures for you guys. I know the truck isn't very pretty, and has a lot of rust, but she's mine. When I got the 51, he also gave me a spare left front fender that is in pretty good shape. The newer ford in the pictures is the donor. You can also see in a few of the pictures that I have the old rims (the ones I am going to use) installed on one side if the '86. They bolt up, and everything clears with the front brakes and suspension so I should be okay. I will probably have to channel the '51 about 4" or 5" to have it the height I want along with doing some minor suspension modifications on the '86. I will be starting a thread soon on the build...

DSCF1304.jpg

DSCF1307.jpg

DSCF1305.jpg

DSCF1302.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

DSCF1309.jpg

Latest posts

Back