Hello from Yucaipa, CA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac

Just read a message saying I should introduce myself. So here it is my name is Ryan I live in Yucaipa, CA I don't have any projects, but after browsing on the web at pics and such of rat rods, I found my way here and everybody seemed pretty cool, helpful and informative so I decided to join. I guess you can say I have been bitten by the bug. I don't really have any metalworking experience and limited mechanical knowledge besides what my dad and grandfather have taught me and my own DIY attitude. I will definitely be asking a lot of questions and continuing to follow every build thread I can to get help and ideas when I am finally able to start a project. I believe I came to the right place for that. A little more about me, I am a service member and am employed at Union Pacific Railroad, although my low seniority doesn't allow me to work at this time which of course part of the reason I don't have a project. Anyways I probably said too much, but thanks for having me.

Mac

I have a friend on the UP with seniority, and it has paid off for him to be there. Hang in there and it will surely change. Welcome to the site.

Thank you all for the greetings! I've been enjoying reading all the builds, a lot of really unique and cool stuff, and a lot of great ideas keep up the great work!

Howdy Mac....

Welcome to the fun!! Hope you find something soon but if not....enjoy the ride along with some of the others..... lots of ideas, lots of talent and plenty of BS..... :D

Latest posts

Back