hello, my name is phillip and i am a ratrodder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillip-r-s

my name is phil, i'm from missouri, and after a month or two of eaves dropping i feel like i should introduce myself. I found you guys because i recently started a new project and kept asking google questions and they kept sending me to you so now i have bypassed google and bookmarked RRR on my phone. I like that all of us just love cars we don't seem to care if its a ford chevy or civic

Attachments

• 10262010101.jpg
    10262010101.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 40
I just joined here today as well. I kept finding alot of information on google searches here too so I decided I should join to get my little bit of knowledge on here and get the input from the long time builders as well. Everyone here seems very friendly and helpful.

thanks everyone
weather permitting i will roll my project out and take some more pics this weekend
i guess i need to start a build thread to post these pics as well as all of the previous ones
it is in fact a ford model t 26-27 tudor sedan
that i put on a toyota frame
and yes i am keeping the ifs in front why? because i wana
and i think i can make it look right

i have a small shop that may seem cramped but it is easy to heat

and i make a lot of my own tools most recently metal crimps and a sheet metal brake

plus i have ideas for a few other smaller how to threads

cant wait to get to know you all
as i respect anyone who can turn sh** into shinola

Latest posts

Back