Hello out there

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSTBROTHER

I have been a member for a little while, but thought I should introduce myself. I have been an Alabama boy all my life. I have been in the car business for 25 years in the same location. I have currently raced, sold or bought cars in 39 states. I drag raced for many years. I raced motorcycles for 17 years. I have always owned hot rods and custom cars and had a passion for anything with big horsepower. About a year ago I went on a trip to Minnesota with my brother to pick up a 1930 model A ford (see attached picture). It was a great trip but after looking at the 2 halves of a body, I began to realize the challenge he had on his hands. From that moment I had a name RUSTBROTHER. A year or so later and many hours of watching him finish this car, I developed a true love for Rat Rods. I also put a picture of the finished car. Maybe one day I will own a Rat, but for now just gonna hang around with you guys here and dream on!!! ,,,,,THA,,,,,,RUSTBROTHER

Attachments

• 30 FORD LOADED.jpg
    30 FORD LOADED.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1020441.jpg
    P1020441.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back