Hello then

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cici Chopper

Hi there, My name is Cory. I am a glass man by trade and have been tinkering with things since I was young. I firmly believe that all things made need to be customized / personalized.. just do it, you owe it to yourself... here are some things I am currently playing with...
DSC02175.jpg

PipesideBack.jpg

Some things I have been up to...
cutup1.jpg

side.jpg

Thanks.... Talk to you soon

It's a 1930 Hudson, it's sitting on a pair of early Essex frame rails now. will start a build thread for it when I get time to dig out the frame jig from under the 3 feet of snow...

long time lurker

welcome , was wondering when you were gonna show up? enough with the excuses about frame jig being under snow. I said you could borrow mine! wait a minute ,,mines under snow too. Oh well ,you can wait for the snow to go ,then you can Spring into action. :D:D ps beer was good sat. eve. We started out by drinking your portion first. now get back to work,I got more glass for you to cut. Bruce[ddd[ddd

Hey man, good to see ya here! Lots of cool ideas and projects kickin' around these parts. Once I'm done at college we can start some [;) on that hot rod of yours.

Latest posts

Back