Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnscout5w

Hello there everyone I just joined, so a little about me well I am in the Army and had a Soldier that worked for me who had a 36 Chevy coupe Rat Rod that was 3 years ago and I really liked what I seen so during my most recent Deployment (which is right now) I decided to buy something to rat out. My wife is all for it so I bought a 1948 Chevy truck to turn in to a Rat Rod it has been chopped 3 in.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!hwE5czEvW6OBOeNvS6Q+!~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!hwE5czEvW6OBOeNvS6Q+!~~60_12.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 18
My planes are to C-notch the rear frame and lower it some it already has a MII front so I will probably put some drop spindles on it and get it down low. I have a 350 4bolt main block I paid $100 for it I am going to build up and a 4 speed trans for it. That’s about as far as I can go right now can't decide whether to keep the dog house or not. Does anyone have any input should I keep the dog house?

Hello there everyone I just joined, so a little about me well I am in the Army and had a Soldier that worked for me who had a 36 Chevy coupe Rat Rod that was 3 years ago and I really liked what I seen so during my most recent Deployment (which is right now) I decided to buy something to rat out. My wife is all for it so I bought a 1948 Chevy truck to turn in to a Rat Rod it has been chopped 3 in.
What truck all I can see is the Featherlite trailer in the pic [dr
Welcome

Jim

Latest posts

Back