Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69byrd

Hi my name is Jason I live in backwoods Tennessee. I am married and have two kids 12 and 2. I am currently building a 84 C-10 it is ready for paint, just starting a 54 chevy truck for my wife and I am collecting parts and info for my model a truck, it will be a rat. It is already channeled i am planning on a 6 inch chop and running a flathead and wire wheels. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 14
Welcome to the site. You are half way there, just the finish work now. Looks like somebody did a pretty good job on the sedan conversion. Gona be a sweet ride.

Welcome to RRR 69byrd. It looks and sounds like you have some good projects. Your 28/29 Model A truck looks as though it may have been a sedan at one time.

The story I got was that during the war years, trucks were in short supply, so civilians converted alot of the old sedans into trucks. I have seen several.

It looks like it has been done along time. The guy I got it from said it was an old dirt track racer. He may have been talkin crap but I like to think it was true that would be cool.

Welcome to the RRR site! Iwas wondering which side of Tenn. are you on? i'm in ne corner of Arkansas so you feel like a neighbor! good looking A for a project, and i'm about to paint an 83 chevy truck for a customer--hoping to put up a few pics of it next week...

Latest posts

Back