Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bascuem

Hi. I would like to introduce myself. I am a 39 year old guy who loves anything with an engine. Well maybe not everything. Those things that start with an H and end with an onda kinda make me sick, but some are impressive. I have been working on cars for over 25 years and I love Drag Racing. I have a 9 year old son who is following in my footsteps. We have a 40 Ford pickup Rat Rod project and and a 70 El Camino with a big block. I like helping the local kids with their projects. We have to keep Hot Rods alive now and in the future. I was told about this site by a guy i was talking to. I don't remember his name. Anyway thats me. This looks like a very cool site. Looks like there is a lot of info and lots of good clean car talk.

Welcome to the site. Being new also, I like the tone of the conversation here. I belong to other like sites and the key is particitation. Jump right in and join the banter. From what I've seen, there is a lot of very knowlegeable folks here and willing to help with any problems you may have. Of course we welcome the knowledge of the new folks also. You can never learn too much.

Gil

You're talented.

Cool projects. Nice to see a young guy jump in and go for it. Just remember that there is never a dumb question. I have seen young guys with great skills who were embarrassed to ask a question because they were so successful in previous projects. They thought it would cause people to think they weren't so talented afterall. Keep up the good work.

Hello back, bascuem. Yup, you've come to the right place...good folks, great knowledge, clean, helpful and always very serious. Well, maybe not so serious all the time, but we are all serious about our passion for rats!:D

Expect a lot of harrassment about posting pix of your Elky, 40 ford, and any of your old drag pix...we love all the racers too!:cool:

I am surprised that not many are hounding you about pictures. ( the picture posting is also an IQ test. I flunked for a short time.)
Welcome to the site

Welcome to RRR, bascuem. Sounds like nice projects but, We gotta se em ! Posting pics aint all that hard. If you have problems, I'm sure your 9 yr old can hook you right up.:D We take great pride at keeping RRR a good clean place. No fear of letting your wife & kid see anything that goes on here. Enjoy the site !

Pics

Okay. You guys have got me to put up some pics. I'll have my 9 year old do it. LOL. Pics are not that great, but what do you expect from me. Oops I mean my nine year old. Yea we'll blame him. Both are under construction.

Latest posts

Back