Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollsteam

My name is Allen and I love almost anything with an engine. I own a 97 Chevy truck, 87 S-10 show truck, 68 nova, 66 GMC truck, 52 Chevy truck, 50 Chevy truck, and my daily driver 94 Sonoma as you can tell I'm a GM fan. I met Tiny1 and his friends today at the Camellia Classic car show and fell in love with their rat rods. I have been wanting to build one for a few years now and got the bug today to start after talking to them. I plan to use my 50 chevy cab and a spare s-10 frame it just looks to fun. I'm new to rat rods but still know my way around the shop but would like advise to chop the top about two to three inches the do's and don'ts. thankyou in advance Allen

Allen, Well that is quite the GM collection you have. Most definitly start a build thread when your ready on that cab, and post up pictures of the rest of them.

Welcome to RRR, rollsteam. Sounds like a nice collection of rides you got. For some ideas on chopping the top on the 50 check out tiny1's build here: http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2172
This may be of some help to you. You'll find out that everyone wants to see what you got. So, post some pics of your rides when you get the chance.

Welcome to RRR!

Craftyken is doing a chop on a 51 Dodge right now - very good chop thread: Dodge chop

But then there are plenty of great build threads on here!

Hey rollsteam glad you found the site. You want find a better group of guys than here. There always helpful no matter what your working on. We all love pictures so post up some of your toys. If i can help just ya yell

Latest posts

Back