Help a kid out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry pops i have let family stuff take up my evenings. i am going to put a posted note in my truck right now so i should gather them up today.

He got everything mounted that he has as of yesterday.
Thanks everyone that has helped Caleb with this.
I told him that if he'd sweep the shop out regularly I'd help
him finish it out off using ebay.

Looks good man! Before you do eBay I got some feelers out getting some for ya!

Still need:

Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota,Utah, Vermont, and Wyoming.

Roger Harrison
PO Box 39
Tome, NM 87060

Updated 6/18
Thanks every one.
Bumpity-Bump

I asked a buddy for a Mississippi tag , but he acted kinda funny about it plus he would have to go get it ,, so I told him not to worry with it ,, sorry for the strike out !!!

I misplaced the Louisiana plate. When I found it the first time, I moved it....found again and it headed out Monday morning. You might have got it today or will soon.

Hey Pops, I finally crawled over all the junk and onto my Chevy II so I could reach the WV plate on my wall....it has a story to go with it and I'll try to get it in the mail this weekend.

Ive still got some feelers out for ya pops ,, just about forgot about it I have 4 people asking right now , maybe you will get lucky .. Misfit Im glad you brought this back up :D

I think pops is still on vacation :D:D Im supposed to have a Mississippi , Arkansas , and Ohio plate coming to me so maybe they will come threw

Idaho, Delaware , and Ohio are to be put in the mail this week pops :D:D and still are some more thats promised Arkansas tag is supposed to be on the way to a friends house then mine so when it gets here I'll send it to ya

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back