Help identifing this grill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halffast

Im thinking about using this on my project and would like to know what it came off from grill 001.jpg

Last edited:
Hopfully his pic will work.I have looked at tractors (my first guess) with no luck.

Attachments

• 53 box 002.jpg
    53 box 002.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 54
1938 HUDSON TERRAPLANE

I was suprized to see the hudson looked close but it was longer with a lot more ribs.I thought it might be a two piece grill but dosnt look like it.I checked mine and it is possible it was cut out of the car.Thanks for showing me what it might be off of.

The trim mounting holes are all in the same places as the Hudson, as is the shape under the hood. Look at the stamping details. I believe your grill has the bottom removed. It looks way to short even if it is off another car/truck

The trim mounting holes are all in the same places as the Hudson, as is the shape under the hood. Look at the stamping details. I believe your grill has the bottom removed. It looks way to short even if it is off another car/truck

Thanks Gastrick I think you are right.I might try to get the trim for it.

If you look at the second car Gas posted, it looks like the grill is in two sections and you have the top section.

Latest posts

Back