Help with price?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurst

I have a 1934 ford truck cab with no doors or top. The cab itself is in great shape and had previously been prepped to build, but never completed. Anyway, my question is....what is this cab worth? It has been chopped correctly and is just tacked together. It has the dash and firewall. I cant afford the doors and I just need to get rid of it. I have a guy who is interested, but I am not exactly sure what to charge him. I know what I got in it, but don't want to screw myself if its worth more.

Attachments

• 34 side.jpg
    34 side.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 34 front.jpg
    34 front.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 33
Devil, if you read that post, the question is never answered. I am just looking for a fair number to put on it without giving it away, like I did the 30 model A.

Thanks anyway.

OK, so how much do you have in it? Has the interested party made an offer? If so, how much is it? These all factor in. If you want numbers then give up the details.

Also factoring into price, and like I said before - that's not "chopped correctly". It's not even close, so that's not a selling point. It's really just missing pieces from the A-pillars and rear section.

Based on recent swap meet prices for bits and pieces

Cowl is worth around $200 or so

Back is probably worth the same.

Might be able to give a better price if the pics were bigger.

Edit, back is worth about $100 if your lucky. Reviewed the tiny pics again.

I agree that from what I see in the pictures $ 300-500 might be reasonable, but it is hard to tell from the small pictures. As mentioned, doors for one of these can go for $ 1000 each if in good shape, so not having those are the deal breaker IMO.

Don

Latest posts

Back