Hemi Rear Coolant Ports

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on
The only reason there are block off plate is, so you can use a head on either side.
That's a Helluva Hemi you're building, I'm envious.

I must be one of OI's friends, because I have a Baby Hemi [in the picture] with the port holes blocked off. This engine came out of a gravel truck. The way this guy drove the gravel truck, earned him the nickname 'Cannonball'. I trucked along side of him for many years and there is no question about how he drove. If a Hemi in a gravel truck can be whaled on for twelve hours a day at top revs, loaded half the time, then it should do fine in a gentleman's hotrod, without the crossover pipe.

Attachments

• IMG_1393 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1393 - Copy.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
I must be one of OI's friends, because I have a Baby Hemi [in the picture] with the port holes blocked off. This engine came out of a gravel truck. The way this guy drove the gravel truck, earned him the nickname 'Cannonball'. I trucked along side of him for many years and there is no question about how he drove. If a Hemi in a gravel truck can be whaled on for twelve hours a day at top revs, loaded half the time, then it should do fine in a gentleman's hotrod, without the crossover pipe.
Thank you Mac.....and thank you for the gentlemen :)

Latest posts

Back