Here from San Juan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troka

Hi Boys;
I recently bought a Pickup Ford '46 and I want to run down as possible. I'm searching to the option of swap the chassis, maybe using one of the s-10. Are some of you did that project before and can send photos of the process.
Thank you

Hey Troka ! Welcome to RRR from New Mexico. Haven't done an S10 swap,but I here its a good way to go. Check out some of the builds on this site. I'll bet youll find what ya need !

hi

welcome...........................

the hamb has some S-1O builds, just don't mention rat rods or they will flame you and kick you off there playground.

as D.R said, pics, pics, pics[P

l think there are a few S-1O swaps here, try a search and please when ya start the project do a build thread.

Later :cool:

Welcome to the triple R! Can't wait to see some pictures of your truck! [cl

ISore

Howdy from Oregon

Hey Troka welcome to RRR. A chassis swap has its problems but man you get everything in one package. I would say it is much less costly and even easier than starting from scratch with a chassis. Just do some measurement. and see which vehicles chassis will suit your needs i.e. S-10, Toyota, Datsun or whatever. Most of all have fun building and as has been said before, pictures and a build thread please. This way we will encourage you to the finish. These guys have kept me going for months and have been a great help. Enjoy Steve

Welcome from San Juan county I've also bilt a 46 Ford truck I used a 35 car frame but a ranger frame works great an you can clean up the front end an make the twin I-beam look like a strait axle

Latest posts

Back