Here I go.....wish me luck!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
Well it seems that with all the new members and fresh build threads here on RRR that quite a few of the builds I've been watching have slipped into the depths :eek: Now don't get me wrong, I think it's great how much this place has grown since I joined up but lately if a guy stops to catch his breath he ends up two or three pages down :eek:

So, I've got my miner's light and my shovel and I'm heading down to dig up a few of them and sling'em back to the top :D

1sm074hole.gif
If I'm not back this time tomorrow send a search party:p

You are right, you post something and in a few minutes it is way down the list. That is good, I guess, lots to read about on here these days. :) I feel bad when someone posts something on one of my threads and I don't see it for a while. Then I dig back and see a question or comment and have to apologize for my laziness.:eek:

Don

Forums have natural progression up ups and Downs. But they do tend to grow to large and lose that home feeling. I've always thought about capping a forum and making it private.

I try to look it all over,I like to toss my pennies around.lol Sometimes its slow and seems nothing new to see, and other times its like "Where did those post come from"?

Latest posts

Back