Here's why I lov rattys!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok... here's why I lov rattys!!! Went to a car show & this guy was so uptight about his car he put these stupid ropes up around it. If a lil kid came up & accidentally tripped or something on these ropes... a big ding was in the works! If you're so uptight about letting people get near your car... KEEP the freakin' thing in the the garage! Don't get me wrong... I have shineys too but Jez!!! I LOV me some rattys!

BoB

Attachments

• ropes2.jpg
    ropes2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 88
Yep...accident just waiting to happen! :eek: When you try to keep people out it seems as though they "have to" get closer..[S:D

His next move will be to attach those poles to his frame so he can drive it around like that.

Next season, I think I'll do that with my Olds. :D Maybe use rusty wire instead?

maybe, just maybe, he had an opening at one corner and was gonna charge a minimal fee to look at the interior, in a single file line in an orderly {NOOO TOUCHIEEE} way. LOL[ddd

I see that the license plate is obscured in the photo -
Could it have been "T-QUEEN"?

Don't know why he bothered to open up the trunk and hood if you can't get close enough to see anything.

i have put PLEASE TOUCH! signs on my cars at shows
it drives the roped off trailer queen owners nutty when there are 20 rugrats crawling all over your ride,honkin the horn and screaming. right next to his rope barrier.......

Latest posts

Back