he's watchin!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
> > A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,
> >
> > "God knows you're here."
> >
> > The burglar nearly jumped a foot, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more, he shook his head, turned his flashlight on and continued.
> >
> > Just as he pulled the stereo out to disconnect the wires he heard,
> >
> > "God is watching you."
> >
> > Freaked out he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice..
> >
> > Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot in a cage.
> >
> > "Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.
> >
> > "Yep" the parrot confessed, and then he sqawked "I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you."
> >
> > The burglar relaxed..."Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"
> >
> > "Moses," replied the bird.
> >
> > "Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"
> >
> > "The same kind of people that would name a Rottweiler God."

> > A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,
> >
> > "God knows you're here."
> >
> > The burglar nearly jumped a foot, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more, he shook his head, turned his flashlight on and continued.
> >
> > Just as he pulled the stereo out to disconnect the wires he heard,
> >
> > "God is watching you."
> >
> > Freaked out he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice..
> >
> > Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot in a cage.
> >
> > "Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.
> >
> > "Yep" the parrot confessed, and then he sqawked "I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you."
> >
> > The burglar relaxed..."Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"
> >
> > "Moses," replied the bird.
> >
> > "Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"
> >
> > "The same kind of people that would name a Rottweiler God."

Thats GOOD![cl

Latest posts

Back