Hey DogPatch1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockb1

Built For Speed!
Hey G whats new? I just wondered if you had a chance to track down those parts? If they are lost then they are lost. Ill just have to find something else. I just wondered what ever came of them'

Brett

hey rock b sorry its been busy as hell. . the post master, your postmaster is an A@#! didnt even return my calls i had to file a complaint in writing then they called on the21st of last month friday at 4.00 took the info and havent heard back, i didnt get a return conf. reciept or anything back either. so basically still waiting... i'll build ya a nother set of mount but either you come get em or give me an address where someone can sign for em. ups. and give me a wek or so. let me kno, so other than air mounts hows the truck coming? gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Man go figure, lol. My regular delivery guy is a jerk too. Well its great that your keepin busy. The truck is coming along great. Ive been working on the cab like crazy. the inside is all painted. im working on filling all of the holes in the firewall. and taking out all the large dents in the cab. Its flyin right along. i have a ton of pictures but by the time I come in at night im too tired to post them, lol. Ya man when ever you get a chance to get another set made that would be sweet. you can send them to my work
1888 Holton Rd Suite C
Muskegon MI 49445.

That way im here and I can sign for it.

Have you done anything new to the crush??

kool

sweet get me some pics up so i can see it! i will send em to your work give me a week. i'll email ya when i send em.

new on the crush.... 1600 miles so far with no problems yet, got the tri-power done, built a new new speedway header kit, and installed baffles in em. speedway low back racing seats with leather padded covers, rear air ride works nice, front end rode rough at first but then loosened up after a few miles. it runs and drives great GOT TONS OF ROAD CHIPS TO PROVE IT! ha. every one freaks cause i drive it every where dirt mudd stones camp ground ect. gonna go to a local show for m.d.a. monday, then the next show will be HUNNERT and THE PUMPKIN RUN in southern ohio then gonna do the roll cage thru the firewall and back of cab and down thru the bed too. then its done.(if they ever are) i'll get some picks up monday eve. dp1

Attachments

• crushd1 006.jpg
    crushd1 006.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 17
  • crushd1 003.jpg
    crushd1 003.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 16
  • crushd1 004.jpg
    crushd1 004.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 15
  • crushd1 007.jpg
    crushd1 007.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 11
  • crushd1 002.jpg
    crushd1 002.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 19
pics

couple more ofthe interior...:D

Attachments

• crushd1 001.jpg
    crushd1 001.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 12
  • crushd1 002.jpg
    crushd1 002.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 10
  • crushd1 005.jpg
    crushd1 005.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 12
The Crush sure looks nice DP1. One of my fav-o-rite touches is the drilled orange plexi in the rocker/sill area. Awesome job by you.

thanks guys, i'm glad you all like it, i am happy with it. dp1

Dp,Looks great. But why no front brakes?

at the time these were taken i had not got around to the front brakes but they are on now. and for those of you that are wondering, it is like night and day it stopped good with the rear drums,(i didnt push it) but it stops on a dime with all four drums working together, i am also running corvette master cylinder and vacuum assist(power drum brakes) 10 psi residual valves front and rear and a stock drum brake proportioning valve. by all means i don't condone driving with only rear brakes. some do but after all four are on and tuned in. it stops as good as a new car. i have had it up to 125 on the track racing with a buddy and his turbo v-8 bug and felt it was safe to stop. and really stopped good and straight even slowing down from that speed. dp1

George, the crush is looking sweet! im glad that you are finally able to cruise it. I cant wait to get mine all fired up and going. I have some work ahead of me. Im going to work on getting heat hooked up in the garage so Ill be able to wrench in the cold! But ya just let me know when the mounts are all done so I know when to expect them

Latest posts

Back