Hey everyone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchyspeed

Hey folks
I'm new to this forum, ok I'm new to the whole forum thing. I am just trying to get to know the people of the world that love the same things i do. I work for Harley Davidson as an assembler/trainer, i own a small retail speed shop that I am getting ready to close up for awhile due to this lousy economy. I am going to consentrate on some of the projects my little brother and I have collected over the past year or so and do the speed parts mostly at swap meets and online. Currently we are working on 3 cars that will probably be sold 82 T/A,89 camaro and a bagged 89 s10. Once thats stuff is out of the way we will do his 49 chevy truck with a 235 with dual carbs and my 53 chevy truck with a 350 olds rocket either 2x4 or 3x2. I hope to be able to find shows fairly close to our area there doesn't seem to be many around here.
so nice to meet everybody hope to be able to enjoy getting to know everyone.

Welcome!!!

Speed,
Welcome to the forum... glad u fund us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

welcome to the site-a great place for forum-newbies-(i started out that way here) the people here are really great for encouragement or advice...but we do like pics-so drop us a few of those rides and projects--if its on wheels we like it:D

Latest posts

Back