Hey Fellas...Remember me?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well, it's been a rough road with my son's medical condition but things are leveling off now and I'm going to try to get back into the loop and come up to speed. Look for a few posts from me to update you guys on what I've been up to. I'll just be reading posts for a while in an attempt to get caught up on things.

Bill

good yer back

glad your'e back with us and things are going better[cl

l am thinking we will see lots of pics and posts to get ya back in the ''game''.

Later :cool:

Thanks Skull, I have not been completely idle. I've been using the little bit of spare time I have to wrench on things :D . I will be posting those updates soon.

Welcome back! I hope you and your boy are doin' OK and I wish you both the very best.

BTW, picture threads aren't quite the same without you.:D

Whew! That's a big relief. I've been so worried.

No more long periods of silence, please.

So happy things are going okay.

Good to hear from you Bill. Glad things are going better for you and your family.....continued good luck!!!!

It's about time.....We were all concerned about what's been going on. Glad your back and glad to hear that your sons condition is leveling out...we'll continue to pray for him and your family.

Latest posts

Back