hey from toledo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks sgt.pontiac and sam fear ill gather up all my pics and sit down one night this week and post to a biuld thread ,i just went junk yardin this mornin with my son and picked up some frt rims that actually match and i got some more welding to do.tomorrow is the swap meet in monroe mich so im hopin to find some cool stuff and some odds and ends needed to move forward,ill post when i do the build thread ,toledo mike[;)[;)

show

george where when, ive been to the makin junk run show{not with car
],where and when is yours ill be there hopfully with the car...wow this is crazy just went to your website link you no bj,,jablonski,,im good friends with his little brother dave,,and your screen name,do you live in or near what use to be called dogpatch ,,small world

yes sir. use to play bass with bob have known them boys for 20 plus years. i grew up in sylvania, or the better part known as dogpatch haha. our show is listed here under car shows it is the end of july a 2 day event. if youve been to makin junk run, you prolly have met or heard of larry love of homeward bound, he will be playin our show as will kentucky chrome. there is also a show the same date june 11th where makin junk run was held but its put on by adiff. club if your interested. when you get time bring up piston jammers on facebook and its on there too. maybe we can meet n b.s. p.m. me and ill get you a flyer

george

todays did

ok this was today i went to the swap meet last weekend scored a set of 32 ford headlights and a starter i no i said i was goin for broke but hey i bust my a$$ for what little i can get ya no any way through out the week i been lookin at headlight mounts you know the original,peroid correct,custom,homemade,etc. did a search got some good ideas this is what i did ,,,,there not welded on yet tell me what u think ,,thanks mike[;) ahh the first pic aint supposed to be there the pics are small and hard to see....anyhow the mounts are just some chevy rods i had layin around pushed the pistons off put the light down in the wrist pin hole and stuck a shank style ford lug nut and unilug washer to bolt it down ,figure ill just weld the rods to the frame

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg