Hi All from rustmeister

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abolutely mate, just finished a 1934, standard 10 hp built that with my son and it took us 7 months roughly before its first outin to Whitby custom, its a sinister looking thing, check it out on youtube, "rat rod cigar lighter test" and "rat rod driving in south bank" hope they give you a grin, my current project is a 1936 MORRIS 10/12 hp, its got a 302 mustang motor/box and LSD axle, just bought some alloy roller rockers and straight cut timing gears for that nice whine, if you will be able to hear it above the open headers haha, its getting a ladder bar rear with air bags to drop its arse in the weeds and keeping the original front beam, though i have stuck the beam above the springs to drop it, im going to put the build up as a thread but im having problems posting the pics yet, thanks for the interest though

you would love the whitby custom show, its goth weekend as well so there are thousands of goths from all over the world in this place, its a massive party atmosphere and we like them and they like up, they all seem to visit the custom car show, and that standard looks so sinister they were lining up to get their pics with it, my son pulled up outside mine on friday night in a light fog and under the street light it looked like the grim reaper had popped round for a brew

Latest posts

Back