Hi from North Carolina another new gear head

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catfish

Hi,Ia"m just another gear head 55 years old and love building rats and street rods.I have got 2 projects going on i got a 38 ford truck and marring it up with a s10 chassic with a chevy 350 motor.This is my rat rod and i got a 40 plymouth 2 door business coop with the flat head 6 i"am building a street rod with this one.ive done this kinda work all my life,as a hobby machine shop by trade.Retired 2 years agao and kinda took my hobby full time then and then it got put on hold last July 2nd when i lost my wife of 25 great years.I just started back with my truck or my rat rod,i"ll put up some pics a little later where i"am at and as the build goes along,so that"s me,and glad to be a new be here.[;)

Thank you,and yes pics are to follow if i can figure out how to post them ,of my 38 ford rat rod,and well the 40 plymouth is on the back burner for now but will put up pics of both builds.

Hi and Welcome from northern Alberta. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures as I am doing a 36 Ford truck now and a friend has a 41 Plymouth coupe and I have fallen in like with its body.
Keep on tinkering. L.B.

thanks for all the condolceys,hahah i think spelled it right

Hi,To every one,and i promiced to post some pics of my 3Year project of my 38 ford rat rod, so now iam back and th build has come a long way but ive took pics of the build on my camera where i now store them and if i can again figure out to post them i will put some of them up,so if anyone can tell me how to post some pics,that sure would very help me a lot.Iam not very that good at this compiter stuff,and acorse my spelling needs a lot of help but iam not gona worry about that hahaha after all we wont to see what our other gear heads are building and maybe get some ideas from other builds,right,I know i do.So all the help i can get ill take it on posting some of my pics of my build from start to present.[cl[;)[S

Hi,To every one,and i promiced to post some pics of my 3Year project of my 38 ford rat rod, so now iam back and th build has come a long way but ive took pics of the build on my camera where i now store them and if i can again figure out to post them i will put some of them up,so if anyone can tell me how to post some pics,that sure would very help me a lot.Iam not very that good at this compiter stuff,and acorse my spelling needs a lot of help but iam not gona worry about that hahaha after all we wont to see what our other gear heads are building and maybe get some ideas from other builds,right,I know i do.So all the help i can get ill take it on posting some of my pics of my build from start to present.[cl[;)[S

WELCOME!!!!!! Sorry it's a little late... I'm sorry for your loss... I've just been married 15 months... i couldn't imagine...

Are you going to start a build or progress thread?

As far as posting pics....

If you scroll under the current window that you would be typing in if you are responding to this post you will see a button that says 'manage attachments' ... a window will pop up... click on choose file... then select where ever you have them located on your system.

NOTE: pics have to be 1000 pixels by 1000 pixels ....

You can also upload them from a third party site like photobucket.

This below thread should help:

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2614

Latest posts

Back