Hi from Washington State...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31Chev

Hi all,
My name's Don and I live in the "Great Pacific Northwest". In fact I can see Canada from my home. I'm 62 Y.O. and was looking forward to retirement and working on a couple of project cars I've had for a while, BUT the Bush-economics put the damper on that situation. OK! That's the last political comment you'll ever hear from me...:eek:

The two car projects going are a '31 Chev five passenger coupe and a '61 Rambler Station Wagon for my wife.

Now that I've spent the last 18 months building my self a retirement shop, that I only get 3 days a week to really work in and the fact that now the shop is done enough to do work in, the wife says her car is first to become road worthy.:D

I've been lurking for quite a while, so if you all will allow me, I will start a thread in the build section of this great site and try to relate what I'm doing starting with the work on the Rambler.

Constructive comments are always welcome and accepted.

Thanks
Don

Welcome!!!

Don,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Love to see some pictures of u're projects! Make u're self @ home & fel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome to "here", Don
Great place to hang out and learn, so enjoy your stay. '22

"I can see Utah from My House" , I have a feeling we will be hearing variations on that theme for a while.

Welcome to the site. As you are a former lurker, don't you feel it is much more fun, now that you have crossed over to the dark side?

Welcome to RRR, 31Chevy. Gotta keep the wife happy, now. :D Will be glad to follow the builds on both Rambler & Chevy coupe.

Latest posts

Back