Hi, my name is Johnson - Southern Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnson

I started out trying to get on at killbillet.com, but was unable to register. Twice. Then I saw someone recommend this site to another member, and decided to check it out. So, here we are.

My name is Johnson. I live in Kingston, OH, but my project is in Chillicothe. I am a college student at Hocking College, studying Automotive Hybrids and Advanced Energies. I have a girlfriend who not only puts up with my old cars, but actually likes them. I have a couple of friends who help me wrench on stuff now and then. I`m pretty much set :D

My current project is a 1965 AMC Rambler Classic 770. It is getting a `69 199 six cylinder and a three speed tranny just to get it rolling. It also needs a new rear end to drive, I`m picking up a Ford 8.8 to use with the factory coils and some homemade ladder bars.

Future plans for it include disc brakes, paint, a five speed tranny, and a Ford 302(I found one cheap with some go-fast parts on it already). Hope you guys like it as I know it is not a traditional rat, and it won`t end up as a traditional hot rod either.

That`s everything I can think of, so thanks for having me,
Johnson

But you can call him Ray, or you can call him Jay, or you can call him RJ, ......

Welcome to the site, just messin with you!! ha ha

Thank you all. My car has received a much warmer welcome than I had anticipated. It`s nice to see somewhere on the web not overrun with...... well "jerks" is the most PG term I can think of.

Also, Mr.Gussett, if your profile picture is your car, then I want to see it sometime. Looks sweet.

-Johnson

Latest posts

Back