Hmmmmmm UUHHHHHHHH weeeelllllll emmmmm.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is hideous, I think they ruined all value of the Riv. Over $15K with 38 bids and it still hasn't met the reserve. He must think it's really worth something. Apparently someone else does too :confused:

$16,350 and 42 bids with reserve not met and about 6 minutes to go. That car is hideous and a waste of a good Rivie if you ask me.

That thing is hideous, I think they ruined all value of the Riv. Over $15K with 38 bids and it still hasn't met the reserve. He must think it's really worth something. Apparently someone else does too :confused:

**Practice what you preach 05snopro440 ! **

Saw a Tucker replica in Bonneville last year, and it was great, was even in the movie Tucker as a stand in. This one doesn't work for my taste buds.

$16,350 and 42 bids with reserve not met and about 6 minutes to go. That car is hideous and a waste of a good Rivie if you ask me.

It ended at $16,350 and didn't meet the reserve. I wonder what they think it's worth?

Near as I can tell it doesn't have anything to do with Tucker, the guy just made his own Tucker Torpedo prototype?

I wonder how many bids were to see what the reserve might be? I'd be afraid to do that for fear I'd win.:eek:

This is what he was going for apparently?
6a00e54ed05fc288330168e710862d970c-800wi

Latest posts

Back