holland

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zjohka

greetings from holland , im very interested in the projects u guys doin. in holland its not allowed to take these rats on the road so i never started a project on my own so i just keep it to maintain my own cars wich are nothin special . im 55 and living in rotterdam

Hi zjohka, welcome to RRR from northern Alberta, Canada. I hope you're not letting coffee-shop talk scare you into not building a hotrod. Maybe there's a way [make sure there's bumpers, fenders, windshield wipers and so forth]. Does your hotrod have to pass a mechanical inspection, like ours do? You just have to make it so it does pass inspection. I've just finished my second detailed mechanical inspection yesterday, on a 1936 Ford truck. It passed.
Keep on tinkering.

greetings from holland , im very interested in the projects u guys doin. in holland its not allowed to take these rats on the road so i never started a project on my own so i just keep it to maintain my own cars wich are nothin special . im 55 and living in rotterdam

Wow... that's cool that we can be connected from so far away... so it sounds like if you were going to do a rat.. you'd have to do something with fenders and what not, which is totally possible... maybe an old Jag... or Opel? I'm not sure what's available over there...

Latest posts

Back