Holy cow Batman, 4000 members!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an active lurker
59874214644fcb4610ad62.gif

Opps, posted that under my old handle. Never did figure out why I can't post pics under that name anymore. Even stranger is this one won't let me post an avatar pic. Oh well...... come on guys stop runnin off ahead.

please let me be on the RRR team too!!:p:D

i'm proud of the 4000 number but you all are right... there are a few that register and never come back(for whatever reason i'll never know-not like we'll run off anybody-'xcept maybe the spammers!!!!)maybe not enuf drama for them....

Count me in too! A great site with lots of very nice members. I frequently wonder about guys that were active here and after a while and just seem to drift away. I miss their involvement.

ME...too

I think I ask too many questions...:D:D:D Tried to contact donsrods but says mailbox is full...He is posting on KB though.

Count me in too. Only site I post regulary on. By far the most posts of any 10 other sites I belong to....... Miss Dons posts. Has an even outlook on yhings & is one heck of a builder on top of that.

Latest posts

Back