Holy Crap.....!!!! Sorry Guys....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
I'm still here......if only in body.....can't even begin to say how much I've missed talking to you guys..and gals...been busy as heck and working the road a ton.....we've been call to call everyday and worked a ton of OT trying to keep up.....a crap ton of court time and man!!! I'm getting to old for this stuff....
After takin a peek at some of the stuff going on I'm embarrassed to even mention my issues....HRP.....man, I felt like a knot in my stomach thinkin about what you're going thru....I felt even worse when I saw you had turned in your resignation.....I pray that you can work thru this ......

I'm gonna give you a readers digest version....after my "vacation" to Punta Cana all he!! broke loose.....city went nutz, my youngest daughter got caught up with this loser and got herself into some deep do do.....her and her boyfriend decided to be Bonnie and Clyde and robbed a Jimmy Johns and then a Dollar General store....got caught...cut and dry.....she is facing 5 to 15 in prison.....I and my wife were devistated..... my daughter is adopted (I love her like she was my own) and has always had issues but we've had her in counseling and therapy since she was 6 years old.....she decided she was smarter than me and her mom at 18 and moved out......gone 1 year and this??? :( With work, meeting with attorneys and more attorney's and more attorney's, court and such, it's been difficult to keep my mind on anything....

On top of that, my oldest boy is now in business for himself with the trucking thing and guess who is part owner, mechanic and advisor??? You guessed it.....and of course there is the cash he needed to get going..... it's been a heck of start to what is turning out to be a busy summer..... No sense in crying about it....like to but won't fix anything.... then a very close friend of mine died suddenly last week.....it's been tough but I'll get thru it and we'll continue on.....Thanks guys and gals for being around and thanks for thinking of me Doc.....as well as the rest....Whew....feel better already.....:)

Thanks Snake Farm

Wow Sarge, you have a full plate for sure. Sorry to hear of all the troubles but there's a bunch of good folks here pulling for ya. We've missed you.....glad to have you back.

Can't tell you how much I've missed these visits..... right now, it's my only release...wish I'd found time to do it sooner....tonight is a slow night....since 3p I've been to or backed up another officer on 15 calls.....why can't we all just get along....warm weather, alcohol and drugs don't mix well.....but, this too shall pass!...:D...I hope.....but thanks for the thoughts and I am Glad to be back.....

Never thought I'd pray for cold weather.....

It will slow down in the winter :eek:

It's like the dam's burst and the crazies are overflowing into the streets....never been this bad.......maybe it's the water??:eek: [S Terrorists???? We have a crazy nutz problem with Heroin lately.....bypassed the meth and right back to the heroin...???? [S

Holy Crap is right! Sorry to hear of all the troubles and difficulties. My condolences for your friend, I know that hurts bad. Real bad.

I can't imagine one of my kids in a situation like your daughter is now. My best to you and your wife dealing with the whole mess. I don't know how I would hold it together.

All the ugly aside, it's good to have you back!

P.S. I guess there is something to that "power of suggestion" stuff. :D

Sorry for your troubles but I know you'll be fine...you're "smarter than the average bear" (smokey bear, that is). We'll all be thinking of you. Take care of business and drop in when you can for an update. Good luck, Bill.

Problems always seem to come in bunches. As my stepfather would say"In a hundred years we will all be dead and nobody will know". Keep smiling and don't worry about the heroin junkies they wont run.

Sorry to hear that Sarge. My nephew fell in with a bunch of trouble making kids and got in trouble. They all had rich parents and just got a slap on the wrist, my nephew got 7 years in the pen and will hopefully get out next year. Hang in there!

Beercan

Wow Sarge, I don't quite know what to say
My Son was hooked on prescription drugs and ran out one night so, he decided to rob the local pharmacy.
Well we live in a town of 700 and everyone knows everyone's business.
He got caught and we hauled him to a rehab center as of now, he hasn't talked to his mother or me in almost 2 years.
Hang in there buddy.

Appreciate all the good thoughts.....

I'm done feeling sorry for myself...lol... lost a really good friend.....he was older than me and was always kind of a mentor......hard to deal with.....and then trying to understand where I screwed up as a parent with my daughter.....she's always been compulsive and does things before she thinks....but robbery??? That is beyond my comprehension....anyway, thanks for the pick me ups.... life moves on.........Thanks again for your thoughts..........:D now lets see what I can contribute here.....;)

Latest posts

Back