homemade turn switch issues...help?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the turn signal AND the hazards now too! I'm thinking of starting to make these and sell them if anyone is interested. All I want to do now is figure out the most economical way to make these and to get the actual size of the unit a little smaller and more compact. I'm hoping I can sell these for around $100 (or cheaper if I can). This would include all wiring, relays, switches (your choice of switches) and an enclosed box for the relays.

One other thing I'm trying to work out is a system with a self canceling cam so you don't have to wrry about turning the signals off (or you can go with momentary switches if you don't mind holding them). I'll keep you updated on this part of it.

You can have both turn signals on 1 switch and have your hazards on a complete separate switch. No more ugly column signal switches!!!

If anyone is dong this on their own and needs help give me a call-501.765.2166 (don't mind helping). Otherwise, if you don't want the head ache of figuring this out yourself, I wouldn't mind making some money off of something I invested a LOT of time and money to figure out.

Latest posts

Back