Hot rodders dream shop.....lotsa pictures.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, What a fun place to hang out, I could spend days and days in a place like that, just looking, and what fun I could have in a shop like that.

That is a place where I could spend days at.I cant imagine how big that shop must be.There are more Hemis in that shop than there are anywhere else in the country I bet.

Not only does the shop contain a lot of really professional level tools and equipment, but the inventory of rare and expensive parts is staggering. There is literally nothing you couldn't build with a shop like that.

There really is a whole 'nuther level of wealth out there that most of us can only dream about.

Don

I know Bucky Austin his brother Walt Austin and Walts kid Pat Austin, Pat ran all over in Top Fuel Funny cars for years and if you have ever heard of Walts Radiator and Muffler or Buckys Radiator and muffler they are owned by Bucky and Walt. and if you ever get a chance to go to Buckys in Tacoma and Fife its AWESOME some real neat nostalgia stuff. about 8ish years ago the Buckys Hotrod shop burnt in Fife and they lost some vehicle both Buckys and customer cars. My older brother just done a bunch of upholstery work for Bucky about 6 months ago but thats another story.

Jim

A few years back ? ....

http://wediditforlove.com/

The ENTIRE site was FREE to view ... Now , there's still a free section , but you have to PAY to see all the photos / read all the stories.

I thought I was gonna get fired ... I spent 6 hours of an 8 hour day lookin' & readin' ... My boss got his weekly printout from the IT guys ... we had a "meeting" ! ! !

Yea Captain. I remember when the whole site used to be free. Those were the days. The last time I was there, you could still see plenty of stuff in the free section.

Latest posts

Back