Hotrod thug, cheap,cool,variety

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PORTnPOLISH

I was just letting you all know I placed an order for some t shirts from there. They have tons of selection for shirts from t shirts to ****ies jackets, and they have a real great price to. Also they have all sorts of other neat stuff like mexican blankets and tool boxes as well.
If this order go's well im going to be ordering some other stuff from there to. Like a mexican blanket for my seat on the 62 and some vintage signs for gifts.
I was looking up americam graffiti stuff and stumbled upon it. ( they carry shirts that say pharohs on them,and replica tags)

I just wanted to let you all know about a cool fair priced place to get some cool threads. [ddev
clicky

i was looking at that site for a LONG time when you posted it up. they have some pretty cool stuff on there. my thing is that i dont have the money for anything right now. lol

well, that and i am the partner in a shirt company as my side job and we have been thinking about making some shirts for the car industry now too

i was looking at that site for a LONG time when you posted it up. they have some pretty cool stuff on there. my thing is that i dont have the money for anything right now. lol

well, that and i am the partner in a shirt company as my side job and we have been thinking about making some shirts for the car industry now too
Thats cool, I was just thinking they had some real cool stuff for a great price but no one posted anything lol.

Ok, just to make you happy I looked at their stuff,and it is pretty cool and very reasonable. Thanks for posting the link.

Latest posts

Back