How many cars have you owned ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure of the exact amount but somewhere in the 75-80 neighborhood. Now that's without dedicated race cars being included.

im not far behind maddog on the VW's, i think i have had close to 30, i quit counting around 20 - 25, then i have had 20 other cars or trucks

a few i wish i still had

Ron

Very very sick!!!

For the life of me I can't understand why any reasonable human being would ever need more than one car or truck!?!?! You people must be... very very sick!!!

BoB

We are talking about one car at a time here, we just trade often. I'm with you on having more than one, it just makes no sense.

Bonehead,
I'm so glad there are some responsible adults on this forum besides me! One car @ a time... that's my mantra!!!

BoB

Man, I`m smokin you guys ! :D

I had 3 different cars before I was 17 ... :eek:

I owned 8 at one time. I`m a SICK , SICK individual .... I need help. . . :)

Yes you have had more than most of us, but shoot man, I have 20 right now, some are in pieces but over half of them will go down the road.
Now, my kid, he is in trouble. Just turned 14 and owns three.:rolleyes:

ok I shouldnt do this but ive owned 64 55-70 VW Bugs, 2 Ghias, 1 fastback, 1 notch, 2 squares, 2 Buses and 3 Manx DUne bugs, thats just the VWs, 1 Fiat Biancina, 1 1957 Renault convert, 26 67-72 chevy pus, 12 60-66 chevy pickups, 41, 49 and 58 IHs, 5 68 Impalas, 3 66 impalas, 1 64 Impala, 1 65 Impala, 10 or more bcause ive junked them for truck clips and rear Camaros, 3 T/As, 5 73-87 chevy pus, 3 67-72 Suburbans, 2 73-87 Suburbans, 8 71-8 Toyota Corrolas, 1 Nissan STanza, 92 and 97 Caravans, and the list goes on, ive had 61-6 ford still have 2 of them. what I own now is 33 ford pu, 49 ford pu, 53 Willys wagon, 58 International, 64 ford pu, 66 ford pu, 67 chevy 1/2 ton, 67 chevy 3/4 ton, 68 Impala, 82 Dodge Ram, 96 Tauras, 99 Silverado and a few parts vehicles, like a 65 ford pu, 82 Chevy pu. my Dad and I sat and wrote them all down once about 4 years ago and we couldnt believe it, almost had to get a Business lisence for Vehicles because I went through 100 cars back in about 1993 and that was in a year with trading one car for 4 and so on. I could give the whole list but I am tires and want to go to the show at Deer Park tomorrow.

Jim

How Many!!

I guess I'm one of those sick dudes:
I had 2 -57 Chev and a 58 Chev before I was 16.Then came the 66 Charger( I still have), the 32 Ply Coupe( I still have)Lots of Olds,two Hurst olds( one still in the famliy-4thson another 2nd son has a 65 old Conv.from my collection), Ponitac, 40 Ford Coupe, lots of 46-47 Dodges and plys,53 DeSoto, Dodge PU. Chev PU(one 40 Chev another 3rd son has), one Ford PU(one to many),old rambler, and the list goes on.
Current Vehicals:32 ply coupe, 66 Dodge Charger,87 Dodge 3/4 ton, 2003 Dodge 1/2 ton and the wifes car Yea I am sick.
Wife says I missed some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am of the sick variety also. I have owned at least 50+ in the past 20yrs. Currently I have 6... 07 Caliber, 04 Suzuki Volusia, 90 Mustang GT Vert, 86 toyota prostreet PU, 88 S10 w/ Airride, and the newest - 36 Chevy PU.

My notary told me I have to stop... I have had about 8 different this year.. :D

Definitely too many to count but gotta be over 200 easy...................but you know in all those I have NEVER had a foreign car in my name. Had a few on my lot from time to time to flip for cash but never legally owned them as in my name. The vast majority (at least two thirds ) were all Mopar.

Latest posts

Back