How much is yours worth?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Saw this on another site for sale.$50,000 !!..Makes you wonder how much yours is worth![cl..CR

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 173
Greed is a very powerfull motivator....I know a guy in Nigeria that'll give $100,000, all he has to do is send back the difference!!!!! [P

Not saying it's worth it cause I could never afford it but I've seen these original steel body coups at swap meets with a price tag of $40,000... FOR THE BODY!

Something is only worth as much as someone wants to pay for it and if someone wants to pay $50,000 for that then I need to meet this guy and see if he wants a more door or PU cause I will definitely build him one for that price.

i could never sell mine, ITS WORTHLESS! oh I mean priceless :)
but the insurance company (who thinks its all original) says its worth a pretty penny :)

Yeah... mine is worth a million zillion dollars since it actually has real wheels & tires! Right Mini-Me?! [ddd

BoB

hate this

i dont know what happed to the market...real car people dont sell crazy priced cars...cause the onle people that buy them and ruin the lifestle for everyone else is...YUPPIES...that would rather pay you to work on theie car first and pay crazy amount of money for junk..then what it's really worth just because they think this hotrod(phase) lifestyle is a phad......MONEY HUNGRY YUPPIES

Latest posts

Back