How not to build a nova

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it!! Not something I would want in my garage but, at least somebody did something to a car that makes it stand out. Kinda funny I hear the same flack getting thrown on the pork about all of the "rat" rods... Words like shame, and waste come to mind... In my humble opinion I think anything be it rat, traditional, low rider, lead sled or even DONK, is pretty cool. At least somebody did something to a car. Like it or not it supports the industry that makes it possible for us all to drive our crusty rusty cars ant trucks... Just my opinion, but I also think gays should be able to marry, and weed should be legal, and sex offenders should be shot at first sight. So.......

Love it!! Not something I would want in my garage but, at least somebody did something to a car that makes it stand out. Kinda funny I hear the same flack getting thrown on the pork about all of the "rat" rods... Words like shame, and waste come to mind... In my humble opinion I think anything be it rat, traditional, low rider, lead sled or even DONK, is pretty cool. At least somebody did something to a car. Like it or not it supports the industry that makes it possible for us all to drive our crusty rusty cars and trucks... Just my opinion, but I also think gays should be able to marry, and weed should be legal, and sex offenders should be shot at first sight. So.......

Hmm, kind of nice to see someone else that thinks like I do :)

Donk isn't my style but I give them credit. They are working on old cars, there are some awsome paint jobs and they drive the heck out of them. More power to em.:)

Not my cup o tea but its their car and their money. Like others said, at least its not sitting on the ground rotting away

ok
i gotta confession to make
while i hate those kinda cars
those last two look good
they look like kickass hot wheels or something.[cl
the gold one looks like a transformer robot thingy

Last edited:
A few years ago there was one of these cars at the 4X4 manufacturers expo and I thought what is this doing here? Closer inspection revealed excellent fabrication and spot on suspension geometry. It was a local shop that did the work but not a good show piece, I am sure I was the only one that looked under it.

I never knew these were called Donk, I should get out more.

Don

What ever floats your boat...........they like that we like rats.....others like to see themselves in their paint and chrome. They have clubs for them all.

The donkers are probably posting rat rods on their site and saying why to that!

INDIVIDUALITY..........say no more!

Lungs

Latest posts

Back