Howdy From Missouri!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well howdy from lower Alabama .. if you pay attention you will sure pick up some good ideas on here . If you have a question , they will help you find an answer too :D

Welcome I guess. I am new also. I just bought a 50 chevy pickup from a guy in Aurora, Mo. I can not wait to pick it up and see it in person. I was thinking that I could go to the swap meet at the springfield fairgrounds when i pick up the truck, but that is not until August 15-17. Are you planning to go to the swap meet in Springfield?

What is your ride?

That is what you get for driving such a new vehicle. Did you side swipe all of those other cars? In Texas we have antique plates available for vehicles over 25 years old and they are good for 4 or 5 years, there is no state inspection, and there is no insurance proof required. I just got my plate this week and it was like $56. Can you get better than that?Come to Texas young man and burn rubber with a big smile.

Maybe you could turn a old local sheriff cruiser into a rat rod? I am thinking a huge front bumper (push guard) with a big supercharger sticking out of the hood, bubble gum machine, 12 " rear spoiler with "support your local sheriff" painted on the back with lots of surface rust on top and corners. The exhaust needs to exit out of the front fender or hood. Of course, you will need a huge antenna that is about 20 ' long with a big spring at the bottom. The back seat should look like a torture chamber with chains and handcuffs. With a car like that, you will be the hit at any sheriff's office. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back