Howdy from Texas.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnyrod65

I'm Jonny, grew up around hot rods but kinda went my own direction at 17 when I went in the Army and got hooked on Harleys. Been building and modifying them for 25 years now. I decided to do something different that I could get the wife and kids involved in so we're gonna build a rat '31 Chevy together.;) Looks like a lot of great info here so I'm looking forward to talking to y'all.:)

welcome to the RRR, johnny!

there's alot of good folks around here, that are for the most part easy-going....but we do like pics.....:D

Welcome Texican!

Welcome Texican... glad u found us. Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in! Post some pictures of u're stuff when u get a chance. Are u goin' to Autorama Thanksgiving weekend?

BoB

Thanks for the welcome. Will be posting pics as we make progress:) Probably won't make Autorama as I'm bringing my Sergeant Major down from Lawton for deep fried turkey. He did it for all the single soldiers over the holidays back in the day so I figured I would return the favor now that he is in the same boat.

Welcome to RRR, Jonny. Family projects are great. So much fun with everyone involved.

Latest posts

Back