Howdy from The Great State of Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking around on the site I like what I see. so I thought I would join.

Curently I have a 36 Ford Pick up I am putting together I am slow but deliberate I have 289 motor that's rather radical that's being installed and currently in the mock up stage and Chassis build up.

Also have a 64 Nova 327 with Isky cam and some go fast goodies nothing real radical 400 +HP w/ Muncie 4 speed. I built this car in the early 90's and I need to redo the stock front end as it is unsafe at any speed. Anyway someday I will move into the 21 st century with a digital camera and show some pictures.

I have a 36 Ford pickup too, among about 25 others that I have been meaning to finish.
Yea, it is a great site, the fact that you don't have camera, is points against you, but the fact that you posted is points for, so it is a wash.
Hey, welcome to the site, tell us about your avitar.

I have a 36 Ford pickup too, among about 25 others that I have been meaning to finish.
Yea, it is a great site, the fact that you don't have camera, is points against you, but the fact that you posted is points for, so it is a wash.
Hey, welcome to the site, tell us about your avitar.

Thanks, the Avatar is Rusty he is made out of broken parts from my Nova Bent Drive shaft etc. Plus some old Air Conditioning parts. Sometimes when I I am unmotivated I will make Yard art similar to this one this and it helps me get with the creative juices. This the only picture I have of any of them cause you know I don't have that camera.

Welcome Texican!

Muffler,
I welcome another Texican to the forum! Glad u could make it & make u're self @ home. Once a long time ago... my cars muffler bearing actually went out... caused a real big mess too!!! ; - >

BoB

welcome to the site dude, avatar is cool and so is the name...muffler bearings... i need to pick some of those up now that i think about it :D

mufflerbearings2.jpg

Latest posts

Back