Howdy !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T DRIVER

Just wondering if there are others that have to winter- iiiiz there ride for winter living in Iowa I do got the exhaust pluged,car on jack stands,moth balls laying on the floor under car our mice don't like that, and gas additive antifreeze checked. :( hate the weather but thats Iowa for ya!!

If ya just keep drivin you don't have to do all that, just install chains and ductape some plastic over the winder holes, put cardboard over the radiator. Might want to get the choke hooked up too.

I park the 63 F100 in the garden and I tear the 48 Olds apart to work on it.

Willowbilly3 - It's not the cold or snow, it's the salt.

I put a light jacket in the car, just in case it gets chilly.

Sorry, too easy. This is the time of year that it's glorious to be in TX, so I have to get my jabs in!

I put a light jacket in the car, just in case it gets chilly.

Sorry, too easy. This is the time of year that it's glorious to be in TX, so I have to get my jabs in!

That stings a little! :eek:

For those of us in northern climes, it's antifreeze, fuel stabilizer, mothballs or dryer sheets for mice, and put it away 'til spring.

Winter is rod building season for most of us. For others, it's time to bring out the snow toys. :D

snow002.jpg

Just put mine away last weekend. Mothballs inside and under, plywood in the window holes and throw a sheet over it. C,mon April.

Blue

I just get the antifreeze checked and keep driving.It's great to live where you can drive all year.[P[;):cool:

I get tired of scraping frost off the windows of my DD. Put my '36 in the storage building so the DD can have the garage space at home. My storage is about 10 miles away and I had a nice last ride. Blew the cobs out of it on the county blacktop while I was at it.

It's great to live where you only worry about the occasional rain shower. Good thing too because one of my cars has to stay outside. My wife wants one spot in the garage for her Prius.

Latest posts

Back