Howdy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuffTin

What's up?
Names Jimmy, I'm here to talk RatRods. Bought my first Ratty Model A in 1963
I've been building and repairing ever since. Paint is my specialty. I've been taking an interest in the Rat Rod scene for a few years now and I'm ready to get back to the basics and put something together. I'll be checking in here regular.
Later Jimmy

Welcome!!!

Jimmy,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & post some pictures when you get a chance!

BoB

Welcome to RRR. I see you snuck over here from KB.;)

Ya, I'm a Total Car Nut, I visit about 6 different sites. I dig (most) every kind of performace and Custom type cars and Rods, so I make the rounds trying to keep up with the latest builds and trends. I like your truck. It looks solid and safe, and appeals to my style. I'm going to build something as soon as I get the add-on to my shop done. I haven't had room to do personal stuff in a while. Just OPs. That's got to stop.:(

The OSR is the rowdiest and roughest watering hole on the web for rodders.
They are a group of traditionalist who bath in custom oils and paints and the word "RATROD" just blows them out of the water.
I like it for the "punch and judy" shows that go one over there sometimes. All in all, they too are a great place to add a few lines. Not bad if you don't have a problem with someone trying to plant a boot between your cheeks once and awhile.
Anyways, check them out, the rag is fair on the market. I get all three of the publications as well. "The Horse", "OlSkoolRodz", CarKultureDeluxe", nothing wrong with checking out the scene now and then.:D

Maximo

Latest posts

Back