Hows it going friends............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46 ford truck

Just wanted to say whats up from North Texas.. I am currently building a 46 Ford Truck . I will post photos if I have them, on this pc. If not I will catch you guys tomorrow night......Gotta rat to build.....Oh yeh I have been to a lot of forums but this one seems more laid back than most.....I wont talk about hondas nor will I talk about beamers. But I am using a s-10 frame for my ride being that I had one available (free).......Trust me I know its a nono for fenderless but I gotta move this one out so I can start my studebaker truck.....I also drive a 65 chebby truck as a shop truck so I will search those pics down and get em up right away... Sorry dont have a pic of any of the trucks on this pc but this is a rendering of my truck.......I will go to my daughters pc and post some pics tomoorow...

Attachments

• l_7bb72c6e22744e9b8a3b73e4ff61bbc9.jpg
    l_7bb72c6e22744e9b8a3b73e4ff61bbc9.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19
Welcome..and don't worry bout the s10 IFS thing, we don't mind. Well most of us anyway, maybe just a few of us, the ones that are runnin the same s10 setup anyway...:D..:eek:

welcome, I like the look of that truck in the rendering,should be pretty cool.

Thanks

Hey thanks for the welcoming. I actually live i lake dallas rt near Denton...I found a photo of a couple of weeks ago of my project..... Im planning on finishing in August. I have been hacking away for 5 wks. Now.......Sorry for the frame horns sticking out.....But it should look ok when I lower it. Its channeled five inches and sets on original suspension of a s-10....So a 3 inch drop kit should make it right. I will do a detailed build here after this weekends progress thanks

Attachments

• 0715102216[1].jpeg
    0715102216[1].jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 18
you can always cover up that frame with a little metal fab, or dressem up with some lightening holes, or hide em with some cool lights and such - so i wouldnt worry about it too much -- wouldnt have even noticed them so much if you hadnt pointed them out lol.

texas

im down by corpus christi right now -- looking to buy a house up by kerrville in the next few weeks though if things go as planned.

Thank fellas

Thanks for the welcome wagon guys. I will have some photos on the build section Sunday night so stay tuned. Kerrvilles a really laid back town lived in austin for 5 yrs and we always went to texas country concerts down there. Some really good cruisin roads in that part of texas....

Latest posts

Back