Hummm...no more Hummer!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99% of the ones I've seen have 24", tons of chrome and shiney paint. Some off road vehicle?? Who really needs one except some Yuppie or Gen Xer looking for a status symbol! They really needed to go away.

99% of the ones I've seen have 24", tons of chrome and shiney paint. Some off road vehicle?? Who really needs one except some Yuppie or Gen Xer looking for a status symbol! They really needed to go away.

How true!! How Many Escalades, Navigaters, hummers and the rest have you seen offroad? What a joke. Take a $50,000 vehicle and scratch it up!!!...CR

h2 and h3 are not hummers. they are a ugly body stuck on a gm truck chassis. im glad they are gone. what a waste those things were. and for such a big vehicle they are very hard to see out of. i drove a few and i really hatted it.

sucks about the jobs though......

Dont feel to bad for them, this is what is replacing them in the military. Made by Oshkosh, called an M-ATV.

m-atv_oshkosh_mrap_all_terrain_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_United_states_US-army_001.jpg

I'm not crying over it either, feel bad for the Mili:confused:tary

Don't feel too bad for the military on this one. AM General still produces the HMWVV ( or Humvee ) for our troops. GM only bought the rights to place an Hummer resembling body on a Tahoe chassis. The real thing still exists & will for a while.

Latest posts

Back