I did what I said wouldn't but with no regrets!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

After weighing alot of options and considering my current job and moving situation I did something I said I wouldn't do. :D I went ahead and sold my Spirit 27 T Bucket frame today to help finance my move to East Tennessee at the end of the month. I took a small hit on it but I'm not worried about it. My plans for my truck have changed and it just didn't make sense to me to use that frame. The cash comes at a good time! [cl

My 51 F1 build needs a pretty serious kick up to get my cab down really low where I need it and to get the dually axle up under the frame. It just didn't seem right to cut the T frame up to attempt all this. It went to a good friend of mine for another rat project and I have some cash for my move. [cl I'm already discussing the new frame with a really great fabricator and I can't wait to watch it come together this summer. [dr

Thunder

Pat, sometimes we all have to make sacrifices that we don't want to make, but we're forced to! It always seems to work out in the end though! Now someone will get some joy out of your loss...Hang in there, you'll be up and running before you know it....CR

It's not too hard to let something go if you have something else to look forward to. Just handling the new job will take all your attention for a while. Good luck, man.

One of the main things I like about rattin is it it reduces the financial hardship that is so prevelant in the car culture anymore. Frugal and sensable are things to be proud of. As long as you stay in the game you are successful. It works..

PA41

Thanks guys! I know I made the right decision to let it go. Besides, my buddy can take it and put it to good use quick. He's been looking for a nice inexpensive frame for a while. It'll be worth it for me just to see his new build happen. It should turn out to be a very cool rat truck. He's gonna put a chopped 32 Ford cab on it and go from there. He's helped me a lot over the past year by storing the frame and some other parts for me so he deserved a deal on it.

Hey RPM - Good to see you yesterday. I'll be talking to you about the new frame soon.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back