I had a dream...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of like it. Better than a Rat Rodded fenderless S10. I just saw the same thing for sale somewhere else except with 58-59 Plymouth rear quarters.

Last edited:
I'd say he probably put to good us the only parts of a 57 that was left to do anything with. Not my cup of tea but still has some cool factor.

I'd say he probably put to good us the only parts of a 57 that was left to do anything with. Not my cup of tea but still has some cool factor.

I've seen pics of a yellow one like that made from an Edsel. I agree, not my brew, but they have some cool to em. I don't think that dinky grill is gonna cut it though and some super fatties on the back would bad-a$$ it up a bit.

Hell, I'll give anybody credit for just getting up off their ass and pounding on some metal!

Ya know ..... it can be said that even though it can be done that in some cases it should not. I personally think that this IS one of those times........

It makes no sence to graft thase two cars together......it's just DUMB - IMO.

Just not a direction I could see myself going .... unless I was a Shrinner (maybe).

Ratty 46

Latest posts

Back