I had a weird dream last nite!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I had a really weird dream last nite... Parnelli Jones was a guest at the White House! WHERE the heck did that come from!?

BoB

Who in the Heck dreams about the President???

I wonder if the rest of the dream involved chrome poles and "ladies"?!!!!!!,,,,cr

Man, what is Tripper eating before bed??? Tripper... hummmm, the question might be what is he taking before bed????

Gotta stop eating peroni pizza before bed, Bob.:p Next time you dream you will have Sarah Palin joining PETA. :eek::D:D

Man, what is Tripper eating before bed??? Tripper... hummmm, the question might be what is he taking before bed????

I wonder if the rest of the dream involved chrome poles and "ladies"?!!!!!!,,,,cr

When it involves a donkey, a burrito and a water cooled - fuel injected pony harness - then it's time to worry

Luckily... I just woke up thinkin'... what the heck was Parnelli doin' at the White House! Strange since I hadn't heard that name in years & as a matter of fact... I did eat a meat lovers pizza with anchovies B4 I went to bed!

And PLEASE tell me this guy still isn't in the Oval Office!!! :eek:

BoB

Don't worry, Tripper, GW is long gone. Connecticut has even tried to make amends for that little mistake. :D:D

Don

birthplace.jpg

^^^ funny one for sure.....

and trip, how many people do you know that really dream about parnelli jones? --or the whitehouse? but to put them both together hmmmmmmmm highly unusual

now last nite i dreamed i had 2 mustangs at my shop--a 98 cobra (my fath.-in-law used to have one) and a gt 500...... yep it was almost like being a teenager again [ddev

Latest posts

Back